- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- The process for managing risk of information disclosure.
- The plan for responding to privacy incidents.
- The site registration process.
- The cookies use by this site.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. You can do the following at any time through the system’s profile tab or by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit your information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Additionally, that information is encrypted when transmitted. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information are granted access. The computers/servers in which we store your information are kept in a secure environment.
Risk Management Process
- Date, nature, and purpose of each disclosure of a record; and
- Name and address of the person or agency to which the disclosure was made;
We retain the accounting of disclosures for the life of the record or five years after the disclosure is made, whichever is longer; and make the accounting of disclosures available to the person named in the record upon request.
Privacy Incident Response Plan
We will provide written notification of any privacy incidents that may affect you within 2 days. The response will include what information is impacted and steps we are taking to resolve the issue.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to create your account. At your option, you may also provide your phone number, but it is not required.
We use “cookies” on this site to store data relevant to your use of the site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.