A Slack Workspace is now available for your CONS3RT team!
This feature gives users access to community channels:
- #general for announcements and discussion
- #support to answer your questions
- #asset-dev for asset development discussion
Each CONS3RT Team also has a private channel for each team member.
To become part of the Slack community:
- Click on the profile icon at the top-right
- Select Profile & Account
- Click the Connect button next to Slack
- You must agree to the Code of Conduct to use the community Slack
The email address associated to your CONS3RT account will receive an invitation to join Slack. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
Note: A support team member will not be in your team’s private Slack channel unless explicitly invited by your team or added to one of the project.
Disconnect from Slack
When you leave a CONS3RT team you will be automatically removed from the team’s private Slack channel.
Learn more with our Video Tutorials: