Sharing Assets with Another Project
Sharing assets is a two step process.
- First, your Project Owner must add the Project you’d like to share assets with as a Trusted Project using these instructions
- Edit the sharing on the asset you would like to share, using the following instructions:
- Navigate to the asset that you would like to share with another Project
- Ensure that the asset has HELP and LICENSE (if shown) text provided under each tab. This is required to share an asset outside of your project.
- Click the edit pencil next to “Who Has Access”
- Click the drop down and choose Members of Select Projects
- Check the box(es) to share the asset with another Project
Now, members of the other project will be able to use (but not download) your asset!