For security purposes, an account registered in DoD environments will expire after 30 days of inactivity. This policy applies to Arcus.
Note: You will receive an email notification three days prior to its official expiration. Log in to avoid account deactivation.
If your account expires, follow these instructions to request reactivation
- Navigate to CONS3RT.
- Click the “Sign In” button and attempt to log in.
- Once your log in fails, click the Account Assistance link.
- Select the Inactive Account option.
- Follow the steps for reactivation.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: Arcus account reactivation may require re-approval. Here is information om approving your account: Arcus account approval
Learn more about this topic with our video tutorials: